“Pancake Kitchen Win a Year’s Supply of Pancakes” PROMOTION
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to enter, individuals must fill out their details on the entry form supplied during the promotional period.
2. Participants can enter by:
Entry box: complete the entry details as required on the entry form, including their full name, phone number, email address and answer all three questions, and place in the specially marked entry box within The Original Pancake Kitchen.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to South Australian residents of all ages who satisfy the entry requirements.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to enter this Promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoters, the Prize Provider and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: parent, sibling, child or spouse.
5. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promoters’ to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. Promotion commences on 01/12/2018. Final entries close at 9:00pm (local time) (whichever is first to occur) on 31/01/2019. The prize draw will take place at The Original Pancake Kitchen (13 Gilbert Place, Adelaide SA 5000) on 8/02/2019 at 10am. The winners will be notified by email and telephone by 5pm February 8th 2019.
10. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There is 1 major prize to be won valued at up to AU $4850 RRP.
a. The major prize is a “Pancake Passport” that allows the winner redemption of one free meal per week, for 1 year from draw date (8th February 2019 until 8th February 2020).
b. Drinks and extras not included.
c. Price per meal may vary.
12. To redeem prize:
a. Winner must show Pancake Passport identification upon redemption of goods.
b. Prize valid for one meal per week.
c. Prize is non-transferrable.
d. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
e. Individuals who are not identified as the winner cannot redeem goods.
f. The Promoter reserves the right to revoke passport if passport is used inappropriately (i.e. used by an individual not identified as the prize winner.)
13. The prize or any unused portion of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
14. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed may take place on 08/02/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners will be notified by email.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ and/or the Prize Providers control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) participation in/use of the prize.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoters and/or the Prize Providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoters collect personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, as otherwise required by law, including to any Australian regulatory authority. Entry is conditional on providing this information and if entrants do not provide the information requested they may not be able to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not transfer the entrant’s personal information overseas, except upon the entrant’s request, or if the Promoter is permitted or authorized to do so by law.
21. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, emails or telephoning the entrant. If an entrant wishes not to receive information from the Promoter, they can ‘opt-out’ by phoning the Promoters on (08) 8211 7912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
22. Prize not redeemable for cash.
23. The Promoter is The Original Pancake Kitchen, 13 Gilbert Place, Adelaide, SA, 5000.