“The Original Pancake Kitchen Passport” COMPETITION
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to enter, individuals must fill out their details on the entry form supplied during the promotional period.
2. Participants can enter by:
Entry box: complete the entry details as required on the entry form, including their full name, phone number, email address and answer one question, and place in the specially marked entry box within The Original Pancake Kitchen.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this promotion is Duststorm Pty Ltd, trading as The Original Pancake Kitchen (ABN 68 616 914 339) of 13 Gilbert Place, Adelaide, SA 5000 ("Promoter").
2. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to South Australian residents who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in term 4, with entrants under the age of 18 to enter with parent/guardian permission. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter, participants collect a stamp or sticker each time they dine and order any item from the menu. When 3 stamps or stickers are collected in their passport, present to counter to receive an entry form to fill out and complete, and place in entry boxes provided in store.
5. The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM ACST Monday 20th September 2021 and closes at 11:59 PM ACST on Monday 13th December 2021. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM ACST Monday 13th December 2021.
6. Major prize draw will be conducted at The Original Pancake Kitchen City Store, 13 Gilbert Place, Adelaide, on 20th December 2021. Minor monthly prize draws will be conducted at The Original Pancake Kitchen City Store, 13 Gilbert Place, Adelaide, The Original Pancake Kitchen Modbury Store, North East Road, Modbury, The Original Pancake Kitchen Port Adelaide Store, 200-220 Commercial Road, Port Adelaide, and The Original Pancake Kitchen Reynella Store, 70 Main South Road, Old Reynella, on Friday 29th October 2021, Friday 26th November and Monday 20th December 2021.
7. Prize winners will be notified by phone and email, and the winner will be published on the Original Pancake Kitchen website and social media.
8. There are 3 major prizes to be won:
- 1st Prize – 1 x Nintendo Switch and 2 x Nintendo Switch games (valued up to $607)
- 2nd Prize – 1 x Mongoose Force 4.0 Folding Scooter (valued at $99)
- 3rd Prize – 1 x Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones (valued at $99)
9. There are 60 minor prizes to be won, drawn at each venue of Adelaide, Modbury, Port Adelaide & Reynella. The prizes to be won are:
- 5 x $10 Pancake Kitchen vouchers per month per store, drawn for October, November and December, total value of $600.
10. Total prize pool valued at $1,405.00.
11. Any prizes unclaimed will be void and will not be redrawn.
12. Winners must also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, photography, TV and radio interviews.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter's database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
14. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid (as per term 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
15. The Promoter's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner may be required to sign an indemnity in a form approved by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and all involved parties prior to participating.
17. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner's name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
18. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.